Home > Immigration > Immigration Assessment
Immigration Assessment & Evaluation
Immigration Assessment & Evaluation for UK, Canada, Australia, France, New Zealand, Denmark, Singapore & HK. Before you risk application, exam & attestation fees, be 100% sure that you qualify.
Get a Professional Immigration Assessment & Evaluation for $22
In addition to Immigration being a big decision for you and your family, it will be an investment of approximately $2000. Please note that this fee is 100% non-refundable by the immigration authority. This is why it is extremely important to make sure that you actually qualify before you apply and invest in this.
Read below for more details
|Get a technical evaluation to be 100% sure you qualify!
A Immigration Assessment & Evaluation from a qualified and experienced Y-Axis Process Consultant will let you know exactly where you stand.
- Y-Axis offers a Immigration Assessment & Evaluation for the following countries: UK, Canada, Australia, France, New Zealand & Denmark
- Your Immigration Assessment & Evaluation Report is generated based on your profile - age, education, work experience, earnings (for UK), spouse skills, occupation in demand.
- Your Immigration Assessment & Evaluation report will list the exact number of points you have scored in each category.
- You will know if you have qualified or not and for how long you are eligible to apply.
- You need to earn enough points and provide documentary evidence to make a successful application. Before you apply for it, see if you actually qualify.
- Our Processing Team does a detailed review of your profile & assesses your education, your institution, & personal finances to determine if you are eligible to apply for the visa.
- If you receive a negative Immigration Assessment & Evaluation report, the Process Consultant will also suggest what you need to do and which areas need to be worked upon in order for you to qualify.
If you receive a positive Immigration Assessment & Evaluation report from Y-Axis, you can decide if you would like to avail of our full services to process your case. Y-Axis does not accept cases where the Process Consultant has issued a negative Immigration Assessment & Evaluation report. This is one reason why our success rate is the highest in the world.