This is an excellent opportunity for an professional looking for a career & life in the EU as Danish companies are facing shortages in getting qualified employees. This Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card programme is the best way of allowing qualified individuals to come in and work in Denmark under the Danish Green Card (Denmark Green Card) as a pathway to Denmark Immigration.
If you are listed on the positive list, you get bonus points for your Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card application.
Basic Features of Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card
- Under the Greencard scheme visa will be granted a first‐time temporary residence permit for 3 years. Before the end of this period, you can also apply for an extension of up to 4 years.
- Residence permit can be extended if you have worked for the past 12 months for a minimum of ten hours per week.
- If you have held a Danish temporary residence permit for at least four years, you can apply for a permanent residence permit. With a permanent residence permit, you no longer need to apply for an extension of your residence permit but can reside in Denmark for as long as you wish, provided you meet eligibility conditions.
- You will be eligible to apply for Danish Nationality or Citizenship status if you have lived in Denmark for a continuous period of at least 9 years.
- Your spouse, registered partner or cohabiting partner, as well as any children under the age of 18 who are living at home with you, are also eligible for residence permits. Your spouse, registered partner or cohabiting partner is allowed to work full‐time for the entire period his or her permit is valid.
- Process Time: 6 – 12 months.
Eligibility for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card(Top)
The Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card is a point based system and in order to qualify applicants must score 100 points. Y-Axis processes applications only of those who score these points, which makes us confident of our success. Points are scored from any of the following:
Age for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card
- Earn points if you are below 40 years old
Education for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card
- A Bachelors Degree is required but more points can be scored with Masters Degree / PhD.
- Earn bonus points if your education qualifies you to work in a field where Denmark is currently experiencing a shortage of qualified professionals listed in the positive list.
- Earn bonus points if you have a Bachelor / Masters Degree / PhD from world’s top university.
Work Experience for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card
- A minimum of 1year work experience is mandatory in any field
- Fresher from IT & Engineering educational background can also apply
Language Skills for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card
You must be conversant in any of the following languages:
Adaptability for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card
Earn bonus points for having worked or studied in the EU / EEA / Switzerland.
Complete list of countries:
|Republic of Ireland
Funds for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card
- You are required to show you can support yourself and your dependents for the first year in Denmark. The funds can be shown by you or anyone sponsoring you and there is no requirement that it needs to be held for any period of time
Given below is the current maintenance requirement:
■ DKK 5,367 for persons under the age of 25 living alone
■ DKK 6,472 for persons over the age of 25 living alone
■ DKK 5,367 per person for spouses or cohabiting partners
■ DKK 1,342 per child for married or cohabiting parents
■ DKK 1,619 per child for single parents
Click here for currency conversion www.xe.com
Sign up for a Y-Axis evaluation to see if you score 100 points from any of the above which makes you eligible for the Danish Green Card
If you have not traveled overseas earlier, it will allow you to see the closest developed economy to India and also build your travel history.
Positive List for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card(Top)
The Positive List consists of a number of professional fields currently experiencing a shortage of qualified professionals.
You earn a bonus of 10 points for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card if you have education in the relevant occupation.
- Academic work
- IT and telecommunication
- Sales, Purchases and marketing
- Health, healthcare and personal care
- Education and tuition
Sign up for a Y-Axis evaluation to see if your education is listed in the positive occupations list & if you are eligible for the Danish Green Card.
Process for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card(Top)
Your Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card is granted in 6 – 12 months if your application has been done correctly. Errors in your application could result in a rejection & may jeopardize any further attempts at this visa. Please find below the Y-Axis process.
Sign up for an evaluation to see if you are eligible for the Danish Green Card.
Fees for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card(Top)
The following are the costs associated with applying for the Danish Green Card
- Application Fee: Applications should normally be made in your home country or in the country where you are currently residing over 3 months.
■ The fees for application processing under Danish Green Ccard scheme is DKK6,100 for primary applicant. Applicant needs to pay additional consulate & VFS handling charges (as applicable).
■ The fees for each accompanying family members is DKK1,975. Each dependent needs to pay additional consulate & VFS handling charges (as applicable).
|Application fee for Danish Green Card
For those signing up for our Full Service, details of all fees / forms & processes are provided along with step by step consulting & documentation services.
Evaluation for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card(Top)
Application for the Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card can be complicated & tedious. Before you apply for it, see if you actually qualify.
Y-Axis is not a placement agency or a recruitment agent. We only do your visa documentation, and advice and assist you with marketing your resume to potential placement agencies & employers in Singapore with the use of internet technology. We do not guarantee or arrange for jobs.
Before Y-Axis accepts your case for processing, we must be certain that you earn enough points and are able to provide documentary evidence to make a successful application. Before you apply for it, you must be certain you actually qualify.
Y-Axis has the highest success rate because we only accept applications of those who have scored 100 points. Your points coupled with our superior documentation ensures the highest possibility of success.
Our Processing Team does a detailed review of your profile & assesses your education, your institution, & personal finances to determine if you are eligible apply for the visa. If you score the necessary points your application is accepted for Full Service & Processing.
Read more about Y-Axis Technical Evaluation
Full Service & Processing for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card(Top)
We have the experience of having processed cases from all over the world. Your chances of success are much higher when you sign up with us. Our terms & conditions are clear along with a transparent system & clear policies. We only accept applications that we are confident will be a success. You have to first sign up for an evaluation & score 100 points before we accept your case.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Starter Kit issuance
- Complete Application Processing
- Attestation of documents*
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing
- Updates & Follow up with the Embassy
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Airport Pickup*
- Accommodation Assistance*
- Relocation Orientation
- Job Search Assistance*
*these services are provided by Y-Axis at an additional cost.
Price List, Fee Schedule & Refund Policy(Top)
Y-Axis Service fee is Competitive & among the best you will find in the industry. At any given time, our state of the art Processing Center is processing over 5000 active cases from across the world. Our processes are standard & Process Consultants are the best in the world.
Our Prices are standard across all our offices. We guarantee that other than company offers & promotions, you will not be quoted a higher price & eventually pay a lower price. Prices are determined by the company & set for all clients, all offices & all cases. You know you are paying the right price – the same as all our 10000+ clients around the world.
Please refer to our Price List & Fee Schedule
FAQs for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card(Top)
- How long is the Danish Green Card / Denmark Green CardDGC valid for?
Three years. It can then be renewed for a further 4 years and then converted to Permanent Residency.
- How long is the Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card process?
6 – 12 months.
- Can I take my family along on my Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card?
Yes, you can take your spouse and children.
- I speak only English. Is that a problem for the Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card?
English is the corporate language in Denmark & the only one used at the work place.
- Do I need to have funds to apply for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card?
Yes, you need to show funds to support yourself for one year.
- How can I be sure I am eligible for the Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card?
Sign up for an evaluation with us. Your process consultant will do a detailed review of every aspect of your profile and see if you meet the points or not.
- Once I get my Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Cardgreen card, will you assist me with finding a job?
Yes, you may use our job search services to find a job in Denmark.
- . Will you also be able to help me find accommodation & get acquainted with Denmark after I receive my Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card?
Yes, we also provide relocation & settlement assistance to make your transition smoother & easier.
- How can I get started on my Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card Application?
Sign up for an evaluation & see if you score 100 points. If you do, then you’re ready to file your application for the Danish Green Card.