USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa) allows you to visit USA either to sightsee or visit family or friends. Visas are granted for up to 10 years depending on applicant’s intent, profile & documentation. Visitors are not permitted to work on the USA Tourist Visa . USA Tourist Visa applicants must demonstrate to the consular officer that they have strong ties to their country of residence and must show that they intend to depart the United States after their temporary visit.
A USA Tourist Visa grants you permission to travel to a Port of Entry (airport/seaport) in the United States. When you arrive at your destination Port of Entry, the U.S. Immigration Inspector who processes your entry will determine the length of time that you may remain in the country during this visit. You may travel to the Port of Entry during the validity of your USA Tourist visa up to and including the last day. The visa duration does not determine the length of time that you may remain legally in the United States; only the Immigration Inspector can decide this upon your arrival in the United States.
Qualifying for a USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa)(Top)
According to U.S. visa laws and regulations, all nonimmigrant visa applicants must demonstrate to the consular officer that they have strong ties to their country of residence and must show that they intend to depart the United States after their temporary visit.
The visa interview days are Monday-Friday and the majority of successful applicants normally receive their U.S. visas within two business days.
Advance travel planning and early visa application are important, since visa applications are subject to a greater degree of scrutiny than in the past.
It is very important that your passport is in good condition for a U.S. visa to be placed. U.S. visas cannot be placed in damaged passports.
Please obtain a new passport prior to your interview if:
- The film on the biographic data pages of your passport (i.e., page with your photo and back page with your parents' information) is separating from the pages in your passport.
- Your passport is otherwise torn, damaged, mutilated or has been washed or laundered.
To apply for a USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa).the following eligibility criteria should be met
- Applicants must demonstrate that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letter.
Basic Features of the USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa).(Top)
- The USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa) allows you to travel throughout USA and visit USA’s many attractions
- You can visit family and friends
- Visitors can meet with prospective employers or recruiters in pursuit of employment opportunities
- Visitors are strictly not permitted to work on a Non Immigrant Visa as this is illegal.
Spouses and Dependants(Top)
Spouse, common law partner and dependent children are required to apply individually for their own visiting visas and meet the appropriate criteria.
Y-Axis USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa).(Top)
Use our professional services to apply for your USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa).We are the very best in Visa documentation. Our rejection rate is the lowest in the market; our success rate is the highest.
We are backed by experience from handling thousands of cases including our own. You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledgebase which we have accumulated from processing cases similar to yours.
Our service includes
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa).
- Advising you on how to present your USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa) case so the chances of a success during the personal interview at the US Consulate are high.
- Advising you on finances to be shown for your USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa).
- Advising you on documents to be presented for your USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa).
- Filling of Online Form for your USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa).
- Submitting the Online Form to the US Consulate & Scheduling Appointment with the US Consulate in Preferred Language of your Choice (English, Hindi, Telugu etc.)
- Review of all your documentation for your USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa) Application
- Interview preparation for your USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa).
Please note: Y-Axis does not accept cases that have fraudulent intent / fraudulent documentation. Y-Axis does not provide any documentation, we only help you present your case better with your own documentation. Y-Axis does not work with applicants whose intent is not genuine. Y-Axis strongly advises all Visa Applicants not to apply for Visas if your intent is not genuine or if your documentation is fraudulent. Fraudulent documentation will result in your visa getting rejected, with you being blacklisted by the Consulate /Embassy & with you being banned from entering the country for good.
Required Documents (Top)
Applicants applying for U.S.Visa at U.S. Consulate General, Mumbai are required to submit their application packets to VFS Application Centers in Mumbai, Ahmedabad or Pune 3 working days in advance of their interview date.
The applicants scheduled for U.S. Visa interview at any other post in India except Mumbai are required to report directly to the U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate for their Visa Interview along with required documents.
Required documents are divided into:
Additional Supporting Documents required at the time of interview
Application packet to be submitted to VFS
Y-Axis will advise you on all of the above after you have signed up with us.
USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa) VISA FEES
| Visa Type
||Visa Fee in U.S. Dollars
||Business / Tourism /Medical Treatment
VFS Service Charges (For all applicants)
VFS service charge – INR 359 (including service tax of 10% and education cess of 0.30%)
HDFC Bank charges – INR 21 (including service tax of 10% and education cess of 0.30%)
Total service charge – INR 380
USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa)Visa Processing Time
Remember, apply early! Here's why : Though the visa processing time is typically 2 business days, the processing time of a specific case may vary due to individual circumstances and other special requirements. In some cases further administrative processing may be required. In these cases, the American Embassy / Consulate works diligently to minimize any impact on your travel
Price List, Fee Schedule & Refund Policy (Top)
Y-Axis Service fee is Competitive & among the best you will find in the industry. At any given time, our state of the art Processing Center is processing over 5000 active cases from across the world. Our processes are standard & Process Consultants are the best in the world.
Our Prices are standard across all our offices. We guarantee that other than company offers & promotions, you will not be quoted a higher price & eventually pay a lower price. Prices are determined by the company & set for all clients, all offices & all cases. You know you are paying the right price – the same as all our 10000+ clients around the world.
Please refer to our Price List & Fee Schedule
After your visa: Y-Axis Post Landing Services?(Top)
Airport Pick up – you will be picked up from the airport and dropped at the hotel / house
Temporary Accommodation Assistance – this will be a hotel you can stay in as soon as you arrive. We will fix one according to your budget
Permanent Accommodation Assistance – for those who have decided on a place and want a house to stay in. It is however better to first land in the city and get the job before you find permanent accommodation. This ensures you stay close to the work place.
Relocation Assistance – A kit containing details you will require to settle in your new country
Resume Zapper – We will send your resume to 100 employers / placement companies in a city of your choice for FREE.
Please refer to our Price List & Fee Schedule
How to get started with your visa application?(Top)
Make your payment online.Click here for the Y-Axis Store.
You will receive your receipt and acknowledgement immediately. A consultant will contact you within 24 hours.
He/she will discuss your case & strategize with you on how best to present your application. You will also receive a document checklist, forms and be given other relevant details. After your documents are submitted, reviewed and compiled, you will get a visa interview orientation after which you are ready to file for your visa.
Don’t take a chance with your USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa). Don’t settle for second best.
Sign up with Y-Axis today and let us get you your Visa! We are the Visa Experts.